KNUCKLE SMASHED FINGERPARK
- These Rules govern the use of the fingerpark facility at the Extreme Games store.
- The use of the fingerpark is allowed only to users who have paid the fee of access to it and have the membership.
- The Fingerpark can only be used for the purpose for which it was designed.
- Infringement of any of the rules of this Regulation, provides for immediate removal from the fingerpark, subject to any compensation for damage.
- The opening of the fingerpark coincides with store hours.
- By accessing the fingerpark, users automatically accept the provisions of this Regulation, assuming all responsibility for any violations of these provisions and for any damage caused to your person and/ or third parties and/ or facilities of the fingerpark from any action and/ or claim for damages.
- Skateshop Extreme Games is not responsible for any injury that may result from the incorrect and/or improper use of the equipment and/or elements of the fingerpark and from the recreational activity carried out within it.
- The Users carry out the recreational activity under their own responsibility and/or their respective guardians.
- Users must comply with the rules of good education and fairness in interpersonal relations and must not in any way disturb other Users.
- Users must throw empty cans and bottles and other waste into the bins.
The fingerpark is open to the public on the following days and times:
Tuesday to Friday: 10:00 - 12:00 / 16:00 - 20:00 Saturday from 9:00 to 19:30.
Any changes to the aforementioned hours and/or closures will be notified by notice.
The use of the Fingerpark can be suspended, at the discretion of Extreme Games if the plant is impractical for technical reasons (maintenance work), or in the event of events.
- Personal equipment which is not suitable for recreational activities or harmful to the installation shall not be introduced into the Fingerpark.
- It is forbidden to carry out advertising activities in the Fingerpark (only if already agreed).
- Food or drinks may not be placed on the surface of the Fingerpark.
- And the sporty creature a hug lil Fingerpark.
- No smoking during recreational activities on the Fingerpark
- No maintenance, modification or alteration of the Fingerpark is permitted.
- It is strongly advised against leaving valuables unattended in the Fingerpark areas. Extreme Games assumes no responsibility for any theft and/ or loss of what left unattended.
- Users must promptly notify Extreme Games in case of damage to the Fingerpark and equipment or behavioural deficiencies of other Users.
- The functions of monitoring the correct use of the system are carried out by the staff of Extreme Games.
- Service personnel shall be entitled to intervene to enforce this Regulation and to expel persons who do not comply with it.
Via Antonio Gramsci, 27 Rescaldina 20027 (MI) - Italy
From Tuesday to Friday:
10:00 -12:00 / 16:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 19:30 (Continued)
Monday and Sunday: Closed
The fee is not a form of gain but a compensation to keep the Fingerpark always in order at maintenance level and usable at all for maximum enjoyment and enjoyment.
Tel: 3388901516 / 3420638189